Friday, January 28, 2011

Book Club

This is a photo of my library wallpaper in the upper hallway. I still love this wallpaper after many years, and I really love books. I have plenty of those stacked all over my house. Now I've moved on to a Kindle, so maybe I won't have to work with book clutter throughout the house.

I have been a book club member for about a year now, and I just love it. I've always liked to read, but it's fun to share books and discuss them.

If you like to read, think about starting a book club with your friends and neighbors.

We just read Anita Shreve's new book, Rescue. It's probably not her best book, but it was an enjoyable read.

Next book is Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand, and I've read some good reviews for this one. Shortly, I will download it to Kindle and start reading.

1 comment:

  1. Rita ~ I enjoy your blog. You inspire me on these snowy days! Veronica

    ReplyDelete