Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

I just made up my list of top 10 books for 2010. Many of them are just entertaining and fun to read. Here you go:
- Relentless by Dean Koontz
- Still Missing by Chevy Stevens
- Making Toast by Roger Rosenblatt
- The Council of Dads by Bruce Feiler
- The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch
- Let's Take the Long Way Home by Gail Caldwell
- Freedom by Jonathon Franzen
- Room by Donoghue
- Half a Life by Darin Strauss
- Life Would be Perfect if I Lived in that House - Meghan Dawn

Notable Mentions:
Charm School, Nelson DeMille (1988)
Watcher by Dean Koontz (1987)
The Gate House - Nelson DeMille
Caught - Harlan Coben
What is Left the Daughter, Norman
Three Cups of Tea, Mortensen
The 19th Wife, Eberhoff
The Widower's Tale, Julia Glass

Happy New Year! Happy Reading! I just switched to Kindle, and I'm liking it!

No comments:

Post a Comment