Saturday, October 29, 2011

Happy Halloween!































Bob works on the exterior Halloween decorations--a little over-the-top perhaps. We do get lots of little trick or treaters on the 31st.


I try to sprinkle a few pumpkins inside the house for a little feeling of fall. Most of this can be carried through to Thanksgiving. I do like folk art, so many of my fall things are from folk artists that I love. Many pumpkins came from The Cottage in Leesburg. That round flying witch is a favorite of mine, and I've had it for many years. Matter of fact, I saw in the RSH catalog not too long ago. That flying witch is usually in the powder room.


Snow? How can that be? Let's hope that our Halloween decoration won't be covered with snow this weekend!














No comments:

Post a Comment